Social Media Specialist
iFrog Digital Marketing is a fast-growing, technology-focused Marketing solutions company looking to grow our national footprint to an international name. What sets us apart? We believe that our passion is contagious, and strive to show it every day through hard work, outstanding customer service, and focused efforts! iFrog is currently looking to expand our Social Media Department and is hoping to add an experienced, excited, and passionate Social Media Specialist to the team.
Our next Social Media Specialist will be tasked with creating, posting, and monitoring Social Media posts and reporting on their success back to our clients. This role is vital to the success of our clients' and customers' Social Media presence.
Duties of a Social Media Specialist:
- Help develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness.
- Coordinate with creative graphic design & content teams to help illustrate social posts.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and others.
- Create and maintain marketing campaigns and brand promotions for clients across a variety of social media platforms.
- Create unique content.
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks.
- Generate organic reach.
- Work on a fixed number of social posts per month per client.
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools.
- Look at the social media KPIs.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic.
- Create and review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Analyze and evaluate and plan social media campaigns and strategies.
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social media.
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media.
- Reputation Management (monitor and respond to customer feedback on behalf of each client)
- Scheduling Social Media posts within a scheduling platform.
- Meet with Manager to discuss performance and ways to improve as well as personal goals and struggles
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists.
- Monitoring/interacting with all community feedback.
- Work with other branches of marketing in your company to integrate social media with all marketing (When different marketing activities support each other, then you get results that exceed your individual efforts. In this case, one plus one is often more than two.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Expert knowledge in Social Media and New platforms.
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful Social Strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to write strong, unique content and calls to action.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, and Content Writing preferred.
- Working knowledge of automobile dealerships.
Why join us?
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment- We want your work to speak for itself! Being comfortable allows more room to be creative!
- Our mission embodies the "PIRATES" mentality and includes Promises made promises kept, Invest in individuals and teams, Rethink everything, Act in service, Take ownership, Exceed expectations, and Solutions through innovation. If this aligns with your goals, let's talk!
- Our company will grow from a national name to a global name in the next 3-5 years.
- A collaborative, supportive, and creative team- we have to admit, our team is one of the best around! Once you step foot onto the pirate ship, you'll understand why!
- We stand at the corner of Marketing and Technology. Some of the company's more advanced offerings include AI and Machine Learning. Get used to being an innovator in the marketing technology world.
- A quickly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement- often times you’ll hear, "Where do you see yourself going?” it's common here at iFrog and a mindset that we stand behind from our leadership team down!
- Some of our more traditional benefits include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time. Some benefits that set us apart include paid parental leave, flexible work schedules, and employee-run committees dedicated to enhancing our workplace culture, and diversity.