iFrog Marketing Solutions is a fast-growing, technology-focused marketing solutions company looking to grow our national footprint to an international name. What sets us apart? We believe that our passion is contagious, and strive to show it every day through hard work, outstanding customer service, and focused efforts! iFrog is currently looking to add a Content Writer to our Creative team.
As a Content Writer you will be responsible for creating unique digital content for our clients to showcase the products or services they offer. You will also work to develop content that accurately reflects company ideals and you will be tasked with researching the material you need to write each article or product description. Content Producer/Writer collaborates closely with other departments including but not limited to: Creative & Accounts to produce written content and landing pages for our client’s needs. An effective Content Writer works well independently and is able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment. This job takes place in the office environment, so an ideal candidate would be local or in close proximity to our office in Easton, MD!
- The ability to work from the office and hence in proximity with teammates. This essential function allows the Content Producer/Writer to be observed by their managers in real time, to answer questions for them quickly, and to lead by example.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products and services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using content management systems and in-house tools.
- Meticulously self edit your written copy before sent to Editorial.
- Coordinate with Design Department teams to help illustrate written copy for landing page builds.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Be able to follow directions and ask questions if clarification is needed.
- Update and build landing pages on various website providers.
- Follow a strict writing deadline, collaborating with other members of the Content Department to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Required education and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, metrics, and best practices required.
- Ability to write in complete sentences.
- Ability to write within word count restrictions and be able to implement SEO strategies.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Command of basic grammar and spelling.
- Extreme proficiency in being able to write a variety of pieces with correct grammar and spelling.
- Ability to multitask, communicate clearly and meet changing deadlines and priorities.
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1- 5 years prior experience in writing, content creation, and SEO preferred.
- Working knowledge of automobile dealerships.
Why join us?
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment- We want your work to speak for itself! Being comfortable allows more room to be creative!
- Our mission embodies the "PIRATES" mentality and includes Promises made promises kept, Invest in individuals and teams, Rethink everything, Act in service, Take ownership, Exceed expectations, and Solutions through innovation. If this aligns with your goals, let's talk!
- Our company will grow from a national name to a global name in the next 3-5 years.
- A collaborative, supportive, and creative team- we have to admit, our team is one of the best around! Once you step foot onto the pirate ship, you'll understand why!
- We stand at the corner of Marketing and Technology. Some of the company's more advanced offerings include AI and Machine Learning. Get used to being an innovator in the marketing technology world.
- A quickly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement- often times you’ll hear, "Where do you see yourself going?” it's common here at iFrog and a mindset that we stand behind from our leadership team down!
- Some of our more traditional benefits include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time. Some benefits that set us apart include paid parental leave, flexible work schedules, and employee-run committees dedicated to enhancing our workplace culture, and diversity.