Paid Social Media Manager (Remote)
iFrog Marketing Solutions is a fast-growing, technology-focused Marketing solutions company looking to grow our national footprint to an international name. What sets us apart? We believe that our passion is contagious, and strive to show it every day through hard work, outstanding customer service, and focused efforts! iFrog is currently looking to expand our Paid Media Department and is hoping to add an excited, passionate, and experienced Paid Social Media Manager to the team.
The Paid Social Media Manager will be the strategic leader for the Social Media discipline across all clients/brands and is part of the Digital Media team, working closely with iFrog marketing, media planning and buying, client strategy, account services, analytics and social content, with emphasis on the automotive vertical. The ideal candidate is a seasoned Digital Marketer with deep experience in running all aspects of paid and unpaid social media for consumer and commercial retail brands. This role will lead the strategic vision/direction of social media and possess demonstrated success in integrated marketing, leveraging other digital disciplines, to amplify Social Media and online branding overall. The candidate must demonstrate in-depth experience with Social Media platforms, current benchmark trends, and have executed innovative social programs.
Duties of a Paid Social Media Manager:
- Oversee All Paid Social Media Programs while collaborating with key marketing teams to formulate, develop and execute paid social strategy to align with various clients and meet goals and initiatives.
- Handles day-to-day overall management of in-platform media buys: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and LinkedIn across all clients/brands.
- Optimize Paid Social Media with a focus on reporting.
- Ensure social media KPIs are documented, accurate, and tracked. Also ensure that campaigns are optimized against the KPI's.
- Understand and interpret the relationships between key social media metrics and be able to accurately review data sets and draw insights from the numbers.
- Measure efficacy of social media campaigns across all major publishers.
- Recommend and evaluate targeting and outline detailed segmentation strategies throughout the customer journey.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing, particularly with regards to ad tech, privacy and branding.
- Devise social media programs with the end in mind by understanding core KPIs and goals.
- Client and Vendor Management: Be confident in working with third-party vendors (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter etc.) as well as clients of all sizes and budget levels.
- Oversee media strategy and media spend and achieve agreed upon KPIs for client campaigns.
- Assist in the development and review reporting, making optimization recommendations when necessary, and also tracking changes and updates to completion.
- Work closely with the organic Social Media teams to ensure social strategy aligns with overall client goals, objectives and customer journeys.
- Develop a comprehensive paid social calendar for clients that complements organic social strategy and includes creative testing and messaging roadmaps.
- Work with the Client Strategy teams to provide media recommendations, reporting/analysis, testing recommendations, and answer ad hoc questions.
- Collaborate with Analytics to develop and evaluate benchmarks and KPIs for measuring program effectiveness.
- Work with Analytics and Ad Ops to implement and maintain best-in-class tagging solutions.
- Provide agreed-upon reports and analysis of media for internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate performance against goals and objectives.
- Suggest testing methodologies and experiments to improve performance.
- Understand client brands and the value to end-users, infusing that into all programs.
- Keep up to date on client branding and products to understand business priorities and consumer challenges.
- Develop and design detailed documentation for programs/campaigns– asset production, campaign briefs, program outlines, channels.
- Manage all client insertion order's, paid social budgets, including pacing and assist in media reconciliation.
Required skills and experience:
Bachelor's Degree required
5+ years proven in-platform experience driving positive engagement and pipeline on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube, required.
Facebook Ads Certified and Google Analytics Certified
Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
Ability to run multiple integrated campaigns simultaneously
Deep understanding of social media tracking and analytics
Experience with social media management tools (i.e. Agorapulse)
Up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and trends
Penchant for data. Keen interest and ability to lead through data insights
High understanding and comfort with social media technology and related digital applications/technology.
Thorough understanding of media attribution and campaign automation
Knowledge of SEO/SEM, how paid and organic digital media interplay and digital marketing fundamentals.
Preferred skills and experience:
Automotive T2 and T3 experience, preferred.
AI technology experience is a plus.
Why join us?
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment- We want your work to speak for itself! Being comfortable allows more room to be creative!
- Our mission embodies the "PIRATES" mentality and includes Promises made promises kept,Invest in individuals and teams, Rethink everything, Act in service, Take ownership, Exceed expectations, and Solutions through innovation. If this aligns with your goals, let's talk!
- Our company will grow from a national name to a global name in the next 3-5 years.
- A collaborative, supportive, and creative team- we have to admit, our team is one of the best around! Once you step foot onto the pirate ship, you'll understand why!
- We stand at the corner of Marketing and Technology. Some of the company's more advanced offerings include AI and Machine Learning. Get used to being an innovator in the marketing technology world.
- A quickly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement- often times you’ll hear, "Where do you see yourself going?” it's common here at iFrog and a mindset that we stand behind from our leadership team down!
- Some of our more traditional benefits include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time. Some benefits that set us apart include paid parental leave, flexible work schedules, and employee-run committees dedicated to enhancing our workplace culture, and diversity.