Digital Media Buyer (Remote)
Are you looking for a place to hone your media strategy skills and take them to the next level? If you are one of those geeky media types that love diving into data and figuring out how to make things work better, harder, faster, iFrog Marketing Solutions may just be the place for you.
We are looking for some experienced media folks with hands-on skills working directly in paid search, paid social, and programmatic DSP platforms. If you have strategic smarts that push you to seek the best performance out of your campaigns and KPIs are your passion, then you are just what we need. Major bonus if you possess research and analytics skills. A successful candidate will have 2-4 years of experience at an ad agency or business in digital advertising or media buying. This person will report to a Senior Digital Strategist.
Our next Digital Media Buyer will be charged with the development of paid digital media strategies as well as execution of paid media campaigns across clients in a wide range of industries, with emphasis on the automotive vertical. In this role, you will be strategic, creative, and analytical.
You will use your paid media experience to inform your day-to-day, but will also tap into your curiosity and passion for innovation and help bring new ideas and thinking to the team and to our clients. Your focus will be on creating media plans and strategies that assist in the advancement of iFrog client business by achieving key media objectives and KPIs.
Responsibilities of a Digital Media Buyer:
- Meet with internal teams to establish marketing goals, strategies and media objectives for existing and new clients.
- Plan and assist in building all paid digital advertising campaigns to meet client goals and manage pacing/budgets.
- Set up all necessary paid digital ad accounts and profiles necessary to run desired campaigns.
- Prepare for tracking and monitoring online and offline goals and conversions.
- Seek updates and remain current on all ad platform rules, regulations and best practices to keep client campaigns up to current standards.
- Design keyword paid search strategies and implement within search engine platforms.
- Develop media plans including the development of custom audiences and use your firm knowledge of DSP options (programmatic, addressable, geotargeting, paid Social media, video, keyword, contextual) to deliver appropriate messaging to audiences efficiently/effectively.
- Develop plans using all forms of digital paid media to coordinate with all unpaid media and SEO strategies for an omni-channel approach to accomplish client objectives.
- Organize and maintain client ad budgets, spending and assist in coordination of client billing and co-op compliance needs.
- Develop strategies and manage lead-gen campaigns and working with lead-gen management systems as needed.
- Work with AI and Machine Learning software technology to optimize social and search campaigns.
- Monitor ad campaign spending by platform to ensure that spend is on pace to meet objectives. Identify any problems or anomalies within campaigns relative to goals or spend and make necessary adjustments.
- Develop ongoing A/B test scenarios to constant campaign optimization and improvement in each digital medium, coordinating with creative and analytics.
- Schedule and organize deep dive media analyses for each client to audit all campaigns, identify problems, opportunities. Prepare and communicate recommendations and action items to internal teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field plus 2-4 years experience in a similar role required.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications required.
- Expert knowledge and 2+ years experience in platforms such as Google, Adwords, Bing and Google Analytics.
- Hands-on experience working in Facebook Business, Twitter, Adwords, DSPs strongly preferred.
- Simplifi DSP and Google Data Studio experience is a plus.
- Understanding and experience in AI and Machine learning performance tools is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret, report, and optimize strategy based on metrics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Technically Savvy with advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry and automobile dealerships is a plus.
Why join us?
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment- We want your work to speak for itself! Being comfortable allows more room to be creative!
- Our mission embodies the "PIRATES" mentality and includes Promises made promises kept, Invest in individuals and teams, Rethink everything, Act in service, Take ownership, Exceed expectations, and Solutions through innovation. If this aligns with your goals, let's talk!
- Our company will grow from a national name to a global name in the next 3-5 years.
- A collaborative, supportive, and creative team- we have to admit, our team is one of the best around! Once you step foot onto the pirate ship, you'll understand why!
- We stand at the corner of Marketing and Technology. Some of the company's more advanced offerings include AI and Machine Learning. Get used to being an innovator in the marketing technology world.
- A quickly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement- often times you’ll hear, "Where do you see yourself going?” it's common here at iFrog and a mindset that we stand behind from our leadership team down!
- Some of our more traditional benefits include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time. Some benefits that set us apart include paid parental leave, flexible work schedules, and employee-run committees dedicated to enhancing our workplace culture, and diversity.