iFrog Marketing Solutions is a fast-growing, technology-focused Marketing solutions company looking to grow our national footprint to an international name. iFrog is currently looking to begin to build out our Labs division and is aiming to add an experienced, excited, and passionate Engineer to the team.
In this role, you will be a key owner/contributor towards creating applications our clients will love. You will be challenged daily while having fun. You will have a passion for writing great code and enhancing code that already existed, all while working with a great team of people who share similar core values.
Our ideal Engineer:
- Has 2 years experience working on large scale, well-maintained codebases
- Is comfortable architecting, designing, implementing, and scaling web-based applications on desktop and mobile
- Possesses strong leadership, and communication with a desire to put others first
- Has an innate drive to succeed
- Is able to effectively deal with ambiguity and evolving, changing requirements
- Desires to learn new things, ramp-up quickly, and implement new/emerging technology to keep up with evolving trends
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years experience working on large scale, well-maintained codebases
- 1 or more libraries & frameworks (e.g. React, Angular./JS, Ember, Vue, Svelte, PrimeNG, TypeScript)
- Data modeling & IDE
- HTML/CSS (e.g. semantics, layout, specificity, cross-browser functionality, accessibility, responsive design)
- APIs: REST, JSON, XML
- UML or similar system design modeling
- NoSQL/SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Performance & Optimization
- Automation Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- UX/UI Design
- Owner of a software product
- Cloud infrastructure & applications (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Continuous Development/Integration
- Technical documentation or technical blogging
- Marketing concepts (e.g. seo, sem, audiences, attribution, Google analytics, adwords)
- Marketing technology (e.g. dmp, cdp, dsp)
Why join us?
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment- We want your work to speak for itself! Being comfortable allows more room to be creative!
- Our mission embodies the "PIRATES" mentality and includes Promises made promises kept, Invest in individuals and teams, Rethink everything, Act in service, Take ownership, Exceed expectations, and Solutions through innovation. If this aligns with your goals, let's talk!
- Our company will grow from a national name to a global name in the next 3-5 years.
- A collaborative, supportive, and creative team- we have to admit, our team is one of the best around! Once you step foot onto the pirate ship, you'll understand why!
- We stand at the corner of Marketing and Technology. Some of the company's more advanced offerings include AI and Machine Learning. Get used to being an innovator in the marketing technology world.
- A quickly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement- often times you’ll hear, "Where do you see yourself going?” it's common here at iFrog and a mindset that we stand behind from our leadership team down!
- Some of our more traditional benefits include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time. Some benefits that set us apart include paid parental leave, flexible work schedules, and employee-run committees dedicated to enhancing our workplace culture, and diversity.