Strategic Marketing Manager (Remote)
iFrog Marketing Solutions is a fast-growing, technology-focused Marketing solutions company looking to grow our national footprint to an international name. What sets us apart? We believe that our passion is contagious, and strive to show it every day through hard work, outstanding customer service, and focused efforts! iFrog is currently looking to expand our Accounts Department and is hoping to add an excited, passionate, and experienced Strategic Marketing Manager to the team.
The Strategic Marketing Manager (SMM) will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Specialists (DMS) on the Accounts team and will work directly on specific client accounts as needed in temporary situations. The primary function of the SMM is to collaborate, direct, educate, and support the DMS working on developing marketing and media strategies for iFrog clients. The SMM is tasked with ensuring performance measurements are being met or exceeded, as defined by iFrog and respective clients.
Duties of a Strategic Marketing Manager:
- Fully understand the iFrog business packages offered.
- Work directly with assigned Media and Analytics team members to review key monthly metrics reportings, and will assist in the analysis and development of ongoing media and marketing objectives/strategies for clients in the group, based on learnings gained from these analyses.
- Work cross-functionally with iFrog Marketing and Business Development teams to ensure timely, accurate and reliable analysis to determine opportunities that can uncover business insights and improve business results.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in literature and on-line data sources.
- Perform data analysis and synthesis on various marketing and sales datasets to identify trend and competitive threats.
- Support development of long term projects and portfolio assessment and actively challenge existing processes to drive simplification and improvement.
- Work with DMS to ensure they develop and learn this process while also assisting them with ongoing development of quarterly and monthly digital marketing plans, paid media budgets and client performance reports.
- Provide strategy/marketing coverage for DMS within each sub-department as needed, when they are unable to attend to their clients/duties.
- Participate in the hiring process for DMS, including resume review, and interviews. SMM’s will have input on all DMS personnel decisions for their group.
- Ongoing evaluation of the performance of DMS in the group and annually when formal reviews are required.
- Perform/oversee the ongoing quality assurance checks on all clients.
- Work with appropriate departments to ensure group’s legal compliance on financing and leasing messages.
- Identify problems with existing processes and make suggestions for improvement.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required insights
- Previous experience in interpreting marketing and sales data to drive actionable
- Proficiency in operating computer applications used by the company.
- Google Analytics Certifications.
- Prior internal or external marketing experience in account management.
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing/agency experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to successfully interact with and
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with the ability to interpret data and recommend
- Working knowledge of automobile dealerships, preferred.
Why join us?
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment- We want your work to speak for itself! Being comfortable allows more room to be creative!
- Our mission embodies the "PIRATES" mentality and includes Promises made promises kept,Invest in individuals and teams, Rethink everything, Act in service, Take ownership, Exceed expectations, and Solutions through innovation. If this aligns with your goals, let's talk!
- Our company will grow from a national name to a global name in the next 3-5 years.
- A collaborative, supportive, and creative team- we have to admit, our team is one of the best around! Once you step foot onto the pirate ship, you'll understand why!
- We stand at the corner of Marketing and Technology. Some of the company's more advanced offerings include AI and Machine Learning. Get used to being an innovator in the marketing technology world.
- A quickly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement- often times you’ll hear, "Where do you see yourself going?” it's common here at iFrog and a mindset that we stand behind from our leadership team down!
- Some of our more traditional benefits include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time. Some benefits that set us apart include paid parental leave, flexible work schedules, and employee-run committees dedicated to enhancing our workplace culture, and diversity.